The
party was fun, but the aftermath was horrible. read my post and tell me what you think happened to me. Check back
often and vote for your favorite posts. Justin Timberlake will be the designated driver for a night and the
morning after for the writers of the five most popular stories. Hurry, the contest
ends June 14! Join the conversation at jessica@jessicaneveragain.
Hi. I got arrested this morning for morning-afterDUI, known also as drink-driving. Apparently this happens to a lot of people. Did you know that if you have a hangover the next morning, you’re likely to have a blood alcohol of .05 and likely .08 or more? Even though I slept all night after that great party, I felt a big groggy, so I exercised, ate a good breakfast and had a couple of cups of coffee. I was wide awake by the time I started driving to work.
Hi. I got arrested this morning for morning-afterDUI, known also as drink-driving. Apparently this happens to a lot of people. Did you know that if you have a hangover the next morning, you’re likely to have a blood alcohol of .05 and likely .08 or more? Even though I slept all night after that great party, I felt a big groggy, so I exercised, ate a good breakfast and had a couple of cups of coffee. I was wide awake by the time I started driving to work.
I was almost there when I saw flashing lights in my rear view mirror. I got pulled over and the cop gave me a field test and a breathalyzer test for drunk driving! Me! I breathed a sigh of relief when the test showed .03, even though I was surprised it showed anything since I had done all the right things after the party – designated driver, sleep, food and coffee. Then the cop told me I was under arrest for driving impaired as a result of alcohol. He said it’s not his job to prove a certain blood alcohol count; he just looks for impaired driving. I just finished college and just started a good job. I can’t believe this is happening to me. What will happen to me? Jessica

No comments:
Post a Comment